Advantages of flexible fuel vehicles
Date: 2020-02-08 Clicks: 274
Switching to ethanol fuels further our use of consumable fossil fuels, closer to the energy independence of the United States. Maize is the main source of ethanol production in the United States. In the Midwestern United States, corn fields are set aside for ethanol production, which has proven to have a positive impact on job growth and stability.
Ethanol is also more environmentally friendly than gasoline because corn and other plants absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere as they grow. The fuel still emits carbon dioxide when burned, but the net increase is believed to be low. Since 1980, any car has been designed to handle up to 10% ethanol in gasoline allowing you to run your mileage percentage using domestic fuel instead of irreplaceable fossil fuels.
- Advantages of flexible fuel vehicles
- One Of Most Holt Sale Item Universal 3Bar Fuel Pump(BOMBA GAS) E2068 For Columiba, Venezuela, Ecuardor Market
- NEW Engine Parts Idle Air Control Valve IAC MD628166 MD628318 for Mitsubishi
- Happy Dragon Boat Festival -Creditparts
- How to judge the fuel pump of the car is broken?